layout

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Is it what I think it was?

So I was lounging on our couch, think I might have a cold, listening to Dustin play X-box and playing on the computer (not directly on my lap, on a pillow so I don't overheat the baby) and I felt something weird. What I think I felt was the baby move, it felt like a internal tickle that was on my right side by my belly button. It wasn't gas.

So then I tell Dustin I think I felt the baby move, so I got online to see if you can feel the baby move. I know it's only a few ounces and about 3 inches but.. it was the weirdest thing..

what do you think? baby move or me just being crazy?

3 comments:

  1. I've felt that before, both pregnant and not. So, I don't know what to tell you! But, those little bumps and nudges are just about the best thing in life. I always loved feeling my kiddos as they moved around inside me (except when really pregnant, then it just got painful). Whatever it was, enjoy it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. I've never felt it before in my life. So I'm pretty positive it was the baby moving. Not kicking, but possibly rolling around and instead of playing further back in it's cave, it came to the front.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote for baby kick, I felt Doozer very early in her pregnancy, but then I didn't feel her for several weeks. And then I thought she was twins.

    I'm so happy for you! Enjoy those butterfly flutters, they are the best.

    ReplyDelete